… and we wuv them back, too, for they have interviewed me. And yes, I speak the truth, it does appear that we’ll have a pre-order demo ready in a couple of weeks, and it’ll be 50% off, and the full game will appear in the summer!
Best get back to the drudgery of the day job first though.
The to-do list currently looks like this:
- Alien stuck in corner of map inexplicably
- Double music playing on start of world
- Research screen
- Twiddle story xml around
- Research tree
- Replay Level button on Game Over
- Clearer “reloading” timers
- Some unique landmarks
- Shift-click on a building to switch to Build Mode using that building (if still available)
- Increase barricade / mine limit with silos?
- Add ammo counter to capacitors?
- Medals screen
- Show medals earned on complete level dialog
- Put in a load of tips
- Hiscores screen
- Different sfx for factory shutdown klaxon, base attack, base critical
- Bezerk effect
- Freeze effect