Some of you may be unfamiliar with the workings of a Sewer Treatment facility. As something of an expert, I’ve labelled the below diagram to help you understand how they work.
- A. Big load of sewer.
- B. Primary clarifier tank. This makes the sewer stuff a bit cleaner, probably.
- C. Some pool between the primary and seconday clarifier tanks. Not sure what this does exactly, but it is very important.
- D. Secondary clarifier tank. Getting cleaner!
- E. All clean now! Another pool, after the seconday clarifer tank. It’s got big pipes going into it. Maybe the nice clean clarified sewage gets pumped out or something.
That’s the main bits.
- Platformy bit. You can stand on this and look at sewerage, if you like.
- Scum spinner. Spins scum.
- Big pipes. See 28 Sewer Worker 2, feat. Big Pipes
- Walkways. Handy for walking. You really don’t want to be swimming in this stuff.
- Drippy Big Pipes. Make a nice ploppy drip noise.
- Some Big Pipes go into walls. Probably take some sewer stuff somewhere else, or something.
And that’s how Sewer Treatment works.